Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

Who do you think you are?



I played every dude to the left because I thought you were right for me,

and stupidly, I couldn’t see what right in front of me.

Lying like the professional you are and trying to switch everything wrong on me,

Boy I don't who you’re really trying to make me out to be.

I knew every little lie you were about to say before you said it,

Because the look on your face sweetie I already read it.

I have to admit, in the beginning I couldn’t see so I let you get the best of me,

So glad I wasn’t dumb and let you get the rest of me.


I’m a strong woman with goals in my life,

Nineteen years breathing and cutting boys on sight.

I’m all about me now you’re just a player in the game,

but the I-N-V-E-N-T-O-R is my middle name.

So play with my heart if you dare,

and when you grow to love me, I'm gonna do you bad without a care!

No comments:

Post a Comment